1. We have had lots of students out sick, learn more about how NOT to spread germs so we can stay healthy!
2. Since this is Digital Citizenship week, now watch Timon and Pumba again talking about Online Safety. Make a google slide with at least 5 good ideas of how to be safe online from the information in this video. We will upload to a class google slide at the end of the week.
3. Play the Factor Game!
4. Go to Home button, click 4th grade, click science, go to Learning Circuits
5. Make sure you are finished with your weekend journal.
6. Brainpop Personal Pronouns email me your quiz email@example.com
If finished with everything above:
- Typing Club
- Digital Passport
- Go to Google Classroom, Content Cyber Kids and check out our Mystery Skype Data, look at our map, open jobs and see our questions and answers, learn more about one of the schools or one of the states, make a google slide abou it!
- Find something you are interested in on Brainpop, watch the video and make a google slides about what you learned. Share it with me when you are done.
- IXL-Math on Lab Lessons
- IXL Language Arts on Lab Lessons
- Read a Book
- Read a book on Razz Kids and take a quiz
A.5Prime and composite numbers
D.2Multiplication facts up to 12: find the missing factor
D.3Choose the multiples of a given number up to 12
D.20Choose numbers with a particular product
D.28Inequalities with multiplication
H.2Complete a table for a two-variable relationship