1. Do you know your 7's? Click here and see. Print and give to me when you are done. If you get 100 in 3 minutes or less, go on to number 2 and finish your presentation on safety. If not go to 7's on math magician and show me your screen when you get 100 on 7's.
Learn about electricity safety from the following websites:
Also remember the videos we watched on safety and Brainpop and Study Jams, you can use those for resources as well.
- Read each of the websites above and add any new safety rules you learned into your science notebook.
- Sign in to your Google Drive, click CREATE NEW and PRESENTATION.
- Title your Power Point Electricity Safety.
- Share your Power Point with me.
- Pick your 5 favorite safety rules you learned about in your science journal.
- Your first slide will be your cover page. Be sure to include a title and your name.
- For the next five slides include a rule along with a picture describing the rule.
- Make sure spelling is correct as well as all sentences make sense.
If you get done with your google presentation, then do this:
1. Play Factors, Multiples and Primes, choose level 1 and see how you do, then choose a higher level if it's easy.
2. We will be learning about electricity next week. Watch this brainpop video on static electricity. Username sscrest, password brainpop.
3. Log into Typing Club and practice your typing. The link is to the right of this page. Your username is your 196 number and password is your $ number.