2. Electricity Safety Project-We are making these for our Book Buddies
Learn about electricity safety from the following websites:
Also remember the videos we watched on safety and Brainpop and Study Jams, you can use those for resources as well.
- Read each of the websites above and add any new safety rules you learned into your science notebook.
- Sign in to your Google Drive, click CREATE NEW and PRESENTATION.
- Title your Power Point Electricity Safety.
- Share your Power Point with me.
- Pick your 5 favorite safety rules you learned about in your science journal.
- Your first slide will be your cover page. Be sure to include a title and your name.
- For the next five slides include a rule along with a picture describing the rule.
- Make sure spelling is correct as well as all sentences make sense.
If you get done with your math test and your google presentation, then do this:
1. Play Factors, Multiples and Primes, choose level 1 and see how you do, then choose a higher level if it's easy.
2. We will be learning about electricity next week. Watch this brainpop video on static electricity. Username sscrest, password brainpop