1. For 10's and 11's you need to go to this site, choose 10's, click start. When you do 20 problems in under 2 minutes with a score of 90% or better, click start and show me. Then do the same with 11's.
2. Learn about some map and globe skills with this BrainPop video. Take the classic quiz (remember you can always to the practice quiz first) then email me your results. You need to email an 8 out of 10 or better to me! :)
3. See how many seconds will it take you to get 10 multiplication facts right?) Play a 2nd time and see if you can beat your first score!!!
4. Race a friend QUIETLY with Granny Prix Multiplication. Type ONLY your first name. Create a new game if there are none to join or look for a friend and join their game.
5. Work on these IXL Math or Language arts skills that we have been studying in class:
This Week's IXL