Landform Project Directions
- Research your landform using the websites given by Mrs. Constantine. Use additional websites if necessary.
- Make a list of 5 facts about your landform in your Content notebook
- Show your facts to Mrs. Constantine so that she can let you start your Google Presentation!
- Go to Google and click on your waffle.
- Click on “Drive” and click “new presentation”.
- Title the presentation Landforms with your name and your partner’s name.
- Title your slide with the name of your landform.
- Type your 5 facts about your landform.
- When you are finished with your slide you can add transitions if you want to.
- Now go to your recent documents and find the Presentation called “Class Landforms” that I shared with you. Open it, then click “insert” then “import slide”, then select your slide. You have added your slide to our class presentation.